YoungWilliams Child Support Services Admin/Clerical in Washington, North Carolina
Summary of Position
The Customer Service Representative represents YoungWilliams and provides outstanding customer service to both internal and external customers by professionally answering all calls and insuring that customers receive accurate information politely and promptly.
Essential Job Requirements
Regular and timely attendance.
Must be able to meet the minimum requirement of number of calls answered per day, average talk time, availability for incoming calls with little supervision.
Greet customers warmly and determine problem or reason for calling.Provides friendly and helpful information to callers and other stakeholders.
Must be able to handle difficult and stressful calls
Must be able to deescalate angry calls
Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, answer customer inquiries, recognizes case issues as they develop, educate the customer where applicable to decrease the need for future contacts, update case information and document interactions through contact tracking in appropriate State or Company system.
Must be able to find, read and interpret information from various sources including State system.
Draws from all available resources, policies, supervisors and assigned state programs to answer all inquiries, in order to reduce workload.
Ability to maintain confidentiality of private and sensitive information and documents.
Must follow IRS, State and Company guidelines concerning personal and protected tax information.
- Decision Marking: Sharp decision making and time management skills that improve efficiencies and deliver best-in-class performances.
- Multi-tasking: Able to work in a fast paced environment by prioritizing and multi-tasking.
- Able to meet deadlines with a high level of creditability, integrity, professionalism, customer service and motivation.
- Detail Oriented: Must pay particular attention to details in all transactions to ensure accuracy, completeness and timeliness.
- Communication: Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations. Listens and when needed, gets clarification. Practices active listening skills to determine the nature of the problem/call. Practices excellent telephone and written communication skills including voice tone and grammar.
- Teamwork: Contributes to building positive team morale. Attendance/Punctuality: Is consistently at work and on time. Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent.
Worker Category: Full Time
Posted On: 03/12/2018
Requisition ID: 1366