YoungWilliams Child Support Services Customer Service Rep in Jacksonville, North Carolina
Summary of Position**
The Customer Service Representative represents YoungWilliams and provides outstanding customer service to both internal and external customers by professionally answering all calls and insuring that customers receive accurate information politely and promptly.
Essential Job Requirements
- Must have the ability to work independently with little or no supervision and meet the minimum requirement of number of calls answered per day.
- Draws from all available resources, policies, supervisors and state system to answer all inquiries, recognizes case issues as they develop in order to reduce workload.
- Shows a high level of enthusiasm in serving customers and improving team performance, willing to obtain and increase knowledge to assist the team and call center.
- Regular and timely attendance.
- Other duties as assigned.
A high school diploma or equivalent required. A degree or certificate in a related field preferred
Call center experience preferred. Computer experience and typing proficiency required.
Excellent written and spoken communication skills including voice tones and grammar as well as time management skills and organizational skills.
Worker Category: Regular Full-Time
Posted On: 02/15/2018
Requisition ID: 1107